The selected students will each be awarded a $3,000 scholarship for the 2015/2016 academic year. This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of an art education.
Awards will be given in the following areas:
- Painting, Drawing, and Printmaking
- Ceramics and Sculpture
- Photography, Video, Digital Media, and Animation
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in the Art B.A./B.F.A., Digital Media B.A./B.F.A. or Photography B.S.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 overall grade point average
- Preference will be given to students entering their sophomore or junior year in 2015/2016
- Students may submit only one application regardless of artistic category